Project Name: Integrated Maternal & Child Health
Strengthening Health Facilities and Awareness building at the community level for improved maternal and child health care.
- Improving Health Centre facilities for better services (Primary Health Centre level) - water, toilet, neonatal care facilities and service provider kits
- Community awareness for practising safe maternal and child health behaviour
- Coordination with ICDS/Health Dept for improving access to health services by community
- Equip the Health Centers with basic health facilities to handle MCH care
- Ensuring safe institutional delivery for pregnant women
- Ensuring children between 9 months to 2 years being fully immunized